Cyberkien's Music

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Excessive Ping Pong Celebration

One of my friend has forwarded this email to me. It help to recall back my memory when i was in the badminton competition at year 1991. I was first single & double player for my school team. Our competitor from SRJK(C) Sepang, one of the strongest team in Sepang.

I’m had won my both games –first Single & double game. But my teammate has lost both the second single & double game.

The result for first 4 match is 2-2 draw. So the last match – third single will be the winner decisive match.

In the third single match, the level of our competitor representative was stronger than us. Easily he has won the first set. Now come to the second set, our competitor was leading 9-0 (previously badminton game used 15 points with service over format). Here it’s happened the situation that similar to the above video. My teammate has a sharp smash and the shuttlecock hit the competitor’s chest. My teammate was excited and shouted “Yeah…Yes…Yes” ! If you are unknown of the score, you will definitely think like he will be the winner of the game. But it is another way round. So the audience in the stadium have a big laugh and also my whole team. No doubt we have lost the competition, but we are talking about this every time when we meet with the third single game player.

 

Cyberkien-yellowHOPE every global competition practice its tenet

                 

“Friendship First Then Comes The Competition”

No comments: