Cyberkien's Music

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Transformers2_1We, human being are comfort what we are, where we are, and who we are all the time. Making a transformation of life is usually difficult because we are familiar dealing with most of thing in our current environment. Suddenly we need to change, how much we will lose in making such changes? How fast could we suit to the new environment? How big our network can grow in the new survive land? But this is not the reason for us to resist the change, as human being, we are the most intelligence to suit, survive with new land.

Transform is difficult, but will be the only way to find myself a better future. Or should I? I believe remain will be the crisis for me. Four years, I’m living lighthearted, working unpressurized, sleeping comfortable (most of the time “no”). Everything is fine for me, thanks god. But if consistently, it might make me no improvement at all since long time I’m standing in the same place. I’m having all the same experience, the works are repeated, and the same words out from my mouth “Everything can lose but not self confident”. Year by year, I’m doing still the same, and I know I will not go further if I remain the comfortable position where I’m now. The transformation is a must !


I did transform my life once four years ago from self employed to work for others. I think the timing now is suit for me to plan for another switch. My eager to change, my willingness to accept new challenge, my enthusiasm to grant my better future. Do I have another choices? I would prefer to use the picture of Spiderman; it said thousand of my presence feeling.

No comments: